An unbalanced human energy shield or aura can cause all kinds of issues spiritually, emotionally, and even physically. If this is you, you already know how frustrating it can be. Here is some good news! You can get your chakras back into alignment and promote wellness with the use of crystals and gems.
Crystal healing helps you get things back in balance due to the vibrations that balance, cleanse, and align your chakras putting you back on the path to wellness. This is a quick overview of the seven chakras and the crystals that can help you get things back to rights.
- The Root Chakra is located at the base of the spine, and it is connected to the color red. If you are lacking in confidence or find yourself feeling insecure, you may need the assistance of Red Garnet, Hematite, or Smoky Quartz.
- The Sacral Chakra is located in the lower abdomen, and it is connected to the color orange. If you have a waning sexual drive or haven’t been feeling very creative, you may need to consider Amber, Orange Calcite, or Tiger’s Eye crystal jewelry. Orange and Padparadscha Sapphires exude life-force and are powerful crystals for enhancing sexual energy and desire, and increasing fertility. See some of our orange sapphire jewelry here.
- The Solar Plexus Chakra is located just behind the navel, and it is connected to the color yellow and is corresponded by the element of fire. Mexican Fire Opal and Yellow Sapphires are a great Solar Plexus Chakra stones and encourage opening the mind to beauty and intuition, bringing lightness and joy as it restores balance within the body. Shop our Yellow Sapphire jewelry here.
- The Heart Chakra is located in the center of your chest, and it is associated with two colors: pink and green. A blocked heart chakra is a heavy feeling. If you’re looking to unlock the potential of this chakra, you may need to consider Tsavorite , Emeralds, or Rose Quartz jewelry.
- The Throat Chakra is located just above the collar bone, and it is connected to the color blue. Communication problems and anxiety with public speaking are two easy examples of a blocked throat chakra. If you are feeling like you can’t express yourself or are falling into the habit of not opening up, you may need the a Blue Sapphire, Tanzanite, or Turquoise in your life.
- The Third Eye Chakra is located in the center of your forehead, and it is connected to the color indigo and is the ruler of your intuition. If you struggle with identifying your life’s purpose or are often indecisive, consider a Third Eye Chakra jewelry piece to assist you on your journey. If you are feeling like you are lost or that you can no longer see yourself for who you are, you may need to consider Amethyst, Fluorite, or Moldavite. Keep your Third eye protected and grounded with our Ojos Asi Collection.
- The Crown Chakra is located on the very top of your head, and it is connected to two colors: white and violet. Should you feel like your energy is constantly low and connecting during meditation is difficult for you, you may benefit from a powerful Crown Chakra stone such as Amethyst, Clear Quartz, Moonstone, or Labradorite.